POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crackle city mark 3 : Re: Crackle city mark 3 (1,083 KBU) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crackle city mark 3 (1,083 KBU)
From: DJ Wiza
Date: 22 Mar 2002 12:08:44
Message: <3c9b651c$1@news.povray.org>
After 11 more hourse of rendering, I have finished rendering...one more
line.  Yup.  Now rendering line 647.

This is WAY too slow.  I'm killing the render.  I'm restarting it with the
spacing at 0.1 and the assumed gamma at 1.  This computer needs to be used
for other things as well (Such as Counterstrike) so if it doesn't finish
soon enough, I'll probably cancel it.

I went ahead and attached the image I had so far.

-DJ

--
Remove the TRIMBRAKES to reply.